My short claymation film “Frankpa” has been making its way through the film festival circuit and I just wanted to give you guys a little update on it. The last few months have been crazy between helping to plan CSH’s film festival while also trying to layout an entire art and literary magazine for my school, but I finally have a few seconds to breathe now that APs are over.
Awards for Frankpa:
- Scholastic Art And Writing Awards Competition (2016) - Silver key (Film & Animation Category)
- National Film Festival for Talented Youth (2016) - Official Selection
- SHPIFF (2016) - 1st place (Narrative Category), Audience Choice Award
- CSH Film Festival (2016) - 2nd place (Creative Category), Audience Choice Award
- Greenwich Youth Film Festival (2016) - 1st place (Animation Category)
- New Age Film Festival (2016) - Official Selection (Animation Category)
Back in January, I made a promise to myself that I would write at least one blog post every month, and so far, I haven’t done a great job at keeping it. But, since high school is over in the next few weeks and summer vacation is just around the corner, I’m hoping that I’ll be able to blast out a few more posts and keep updating my website more frequently.
And, if you haven’t already, check out “Frankpa” here: https://vimeo.com/146456944